Sustainable Development Goals
Lots of great people are looking to the future, thinking constructively about the planet, people and communities as a whole. To define and measure the impact of their projects, Change uses the UN’s Sustainable Development Goals (SDG) as a framework.
- End poverty in all its forms everywhere (UN goal 1)
- End hunger, achieve food security and improved nutrition and promote sustainable agriculture (UN goal 2).
- Ensure healthy lives and promote well-being for all at all ages (UN goal 3).
- Ensure inclusive and equitable quality education and promote lifelong learning opportunities for all (UN goal 4).
- Achieve gender equality and empower all women and girls (UN goal 5).
- Ensure access to affordable, reliable, sustainable and modern energy for all (UN goal 7).
- Promote sustained, inclusive and sustainable economic growth, full and productive employment and decent work for all (UN goal 8).
- Reduce inequality within and among countries (UN goal 10).
- Ensure sustainable consumption and production patterns (UN goal 12).
- Take urgent action to combat climate change and its impacts (UN goal 13).